The Sky Suite is a spectacular full beam 40m2 suite with stunning private panoramic sea views. Having its own private lounge and dining area for 4 guests, mini-bar, dressing table and 47″ 3D TV entertainment centre with direct access to the sundeck.
The bedroom accomodates a Queen size double bed, 32″ LED TV, dressing table and ample wardobe space. The large double sliding doors to the lounge when open provide an extreemly open feeling with direct view of the sun deck.
The beautfilly designed bathroom with window views of the sea, have ‘his and her’ sinks, a large shower and WC.
In room facilities and additional features
- Modern luxury his & her double basin bathroom stocked with luxury branded toiletries
- Fruit bowl with local in-season fruits
- His and her white Egyptian cotten bathroom robes
- His and her navey blue Egyptian cotton beach robes
- Beach towels with personal names and yacht embroided
- 100% pure egyptian cotton bed sheets, changed 3 times weekly
- Mini-bar fridge pre-stocked before your arrival with drinks of your choice
- 47″ 3D TV in the lounge with video-on-demand media library and 3D blu-ray player
- Seperate 32″ LED TV in the bedroom
- Both the lounge and bedroom TV entertainment systems have 100′s of movies, TV series and music videos to choose from
- Wireless internet **
- Seperate music centre with 8 ceiling speakers (4 in the lounge and 4 on the sun deck) connected to an iPod with 1,000′s of songs to choose from
- Mood lighting in the lounge and bedroom with 6 settings
To view more pictures of the Sky Suite please visit the Photo Gallery.
** Wireless internet is currently limited to certain destinations. Please check coverage prior to booking if this is important to you.
*** Certain personalised items are only available when bookings are made at least two weeks in advance of charter date
**** The sky suite is located on the upper deck which is the highest suite, consequently is does roll significantly more than the lower deck suites. If you are particularly suseptable to motion sickness we suggest you opt for one of the suites located on the lower deck.