Mega yacht charter
Experience the Red Sea in exclusive yacht charter in Egypt
Simply put, M/Y Seven Spices is the most luxuriously appointed 40 meter private charter yacht available in Egypt! With a passion for scuba diving but without having to compromise on the finer things in life M/Y Seven Spices was born. In addition to having palatial accommodation for 13 VIP passengers she is fully equipped with the latest scuba diving equipment, from NITROX compressors to BCD’s, fins and masks, plus plenty of space and activities to keep the non-divers happy.
Launched in June 2011, M/Y Seven Spices is uniquely positioned as being the only super yacht available in the Red Sea to offer such spatial accommodation of 6 beautifully hand-crafted staterooms rather than the typical 12 cabins, whilst being looked after by an international mixed gender crew to ensure the highest levels of service.
- 40M length, 550m2 of space over 4 levels, 6 guest staterooms accomodating 13 guests, 2 bars, salon, formal dining for 14, 4 outside deck areas.
- Accomodation of 3 palatial full-beam double bed staterooms and 3 standard sized staterooms (double,twin,triple).
- All inclusive – Accomodation, food, non-alcoholic drinks, fuel, marine park fees, airport transfers, all dive equipment, dive courses, unlimited dives, all water sports, marina fees, personal dive instructor.
- Fully equipped for 12 scuba divers plus 2 dive guides – no need to bring your own equipment.
- Equiped with Kite surfing, Wind Surfing, Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Speed boat ride, Banana boat and more….
- Unmatched level of service by an experienced international mixed gender crew of 11 including 4 female hostesses, plus shore staff of 3.
- Full beam 52m2 Master Suite with private panoramic sea views, lounge area with 55″ 3D TV, in-room breakfast bar, mini-bar, his & her workstations, walk-in dressing room, ultra king-size double bed and a luxury double basin bathroom.
- Full beam 44m2 Sky Suite with seperate private lounge and stunning sea views, mini-bar, dressing table, work station, 47″ 3D & 32″ flat screen LED TV entertainment systems, direct access to sundeck.
- Selection of destinations and itineraries to suit both divers and non-divers.
- Onboard Dive Instructor for introductory dives for non divers, diving certification or advanced specialty courses
- Alfresco dining for 16 on the sky deck with Jacuzzi, sky bar and sun loungers.
- Individually hand crafted suites with modern international design.
- Latest in-room entertainment systems including HD 3D LED TVs and movie library, Blu-ray players and iPods pre loaded with music.